IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Стар 16th September 2015, 07:40
williamanna williamanna не е на линия
Banned

По подразбиране The Beauty Edit: products to shake-up your make-up

The Beauty Edit: products to shake-up your make-up

I love September: it’s a new season and a great time to try a new look. Well, an adjustment, at least. If you’ve found yourself in a make-up rut, looking for a few easy swaps to update your look, I’m here to help.

Let’s start with base. Leave softly-softly, dewy skin behind with the summer – switch it for a foundation with a semi-matt finish. This doesn’t mean you need to cake it on: apply a few dots where needed and blend. Estée Lauder has launched a cream compact version of its bestselling Double Wear foundation (which does not budge at all). Likewise, the cream formula blends seamlessly and I love the pump design: just one press dispenses the right amount.

Reboot that lipstick, too. Let’s pull out the richer, more sophisticated brick tones, or even a burnt coral. If you don’t like a heavy lip, By Terry’s new tinted balms hit the spot, and those who like a punch of colour (me included) can’t go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury’s popular creamy range. Her nude-brick shades Walk of Shame and Bond Girl are mainstays of my make-up bag.

Photo:bridesmaid dresses red

If you want to splurge, I can’t recommend the new Christian Louboutin lipsticks highly enough: the shades are spot-on and the flaçon is pretty special, too.

And finally, for the eyes. Now is a good time to invest in one of the many shadows on the market that make nude exciting again. Bobbi Brown’s are some of my favourites, as are the autumn offerings by Illamasqua. Pick up a glittery shade, too – you’ll use it more than you think.

Here’s what I’ll be buying…

BOBBI BROWN

Eyeshadow in Bone, £17.50. One of the best-selling neutral eyeshadows, this lasts all day and suits everyone.

CLARINS

Rouge Eclat Lipstick in Red Paprika, £19.50. A gorgeous brick-red hue, this also helps to improve lip condition over time. Win, win.

BOURJOIS

Air Mat Foundation, £9.99. The whipped texture of this foundation is a treat to apply. It launches next week – get excited.

CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Creamy Matte Lipstick in Walk of Shame, £23. A brick lipstick that flatters every skin tone and is a nice alternative to red.

MAC

Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Stormy Pink, £16. A warm alternative to beige, apply a wash on to your lids for a gorgeous hint of colour.

BY TERRY

Ombre Blackstar Cream Eye Shadow in Beyond Gold, £29. This easy to use stick eyeshadow creates a gleamy wash of colour.

LA PRAIRIE

Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation, £146. A reworking of the brand's original base, this has a fab built in concealer to boot.

RIMMEL

Kate Matte Lipstick in 101, £5.49. This punchy coral-orange looks great against olive skin, and feels balmy to wear.

ESTEE LAUDER

Double Wear Compact Foundation, £33. This new creamy formula slides on to the skin and stays put. Handy compact, too.

Read More:cheap bridesmaid dresses
Отговори с цитат
Отговори

Етикети
beauty

Контрол над темата
Начин на разглеждане

Правила за публикуване
Вие не можете да публикувате теми
Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си