IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Стар 14th August 2015, 05:41
williamanna williamanna не е на линия
Banned

По подразбиране Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs Wedding Drama: Singer Reportedly Pushes Back Nuptials

Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs Wedding Drama: Singer Reportedly Pushes Back Nuptials

It appears FKA Twigs will have to wait a little longer to become Mrs. Robert Patinson. The “Twilight” star’s bride is reportedly finding it difficult to lock down plans for their upcoming nuptials and has since pushed back the date for their big day.

While there doesn’t appear to be any trouble in paradise for Twigs, real name Tahliah Debrett Barnett, 27, and Pattinson, 29, People reports that the "Two Weeks" singer “can’t decide what [kind of] wedding she’d like to have.”

Despite the couple’s initial plans to the the knot in a pub-style wedding, the magazine reports Twigs is now considering having a bigger affair. “She talks about it keeping as real and low-key and then wants an elaborate glamour Baroque affair. She was even talking at one stage about having a masked ball,” said one source. “It will now be bigger, but how big, nobody’s quite sure at this moment in time.”

Photo: orange bridesmaid dresses
So, when will the couple make their vows? While there is no set date for their nuptials just yet, they have reportedly pushed back their wedding, saying it will take place “autumn at the earliest.” One insider revealed the couple’s big day will most likely take place later in the year.

Twigs and Pattinson were initially planning to go against the actor’s family’s wishes by forging a church wedding in favor of an “informal” ceremony. In April, People reported they were aiming for a summer celebration.

News of Pattinson and Twigs’ engagement hit the Web in April after rapper T-Pain said Twigs was engaged to “ol' Patty [Robert Pattinson]" in an interview with Vulture. The rapper later claimed his comments were an April Fools' joke. The couple had been dating six months when the engagement rumors surfaced. Their reps denied requests for comment on the matter.

Since the engagement news hit, the duo haven’t been open about details surrounding their love affair — only showing up together at a few public events in recent months. In a recent interview with The Sunday Times, Twigs even slammed the idea she is getting married.

“Who told you I was getting married?” she said when asked about her wedding plans. “You might read somewhere that I’m a monkey and it doesn’t mean I am. [I’m] not prepared to talk about my private life. I don’t early understand the fascination."

Read More: gold bridesmaid dresses
Отговори с цитат
Отговори

Етикети
dress

Правила за публикуване
Вие не можете да публикувате теми
Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си

BB кода е Включен
Усмивките са Включен