IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Стар 24th November 2014, 22:33
ElenaDelucca ElenaDelucca не е на линия
Новобранец

По подразбиране Suprasonic Energy Therapy

The acceleration of the global and individual events that are happening within us leads us to try to deepen in ways never imagined before us almost. Right now they are going unheard awakenings million ways and increasingly, people need more “good information.”
Psychotherapies and different coaching courses have fallen short when it comes to certain life experiences somatizar anyone or anything we are “clarifying”. It is the perfect time to enter the ENERGY WORK.
Millions of people in today’s world are waking up not very pleasant ways they do not understand HOW or invisible dimensional world. To do this, they need some kind of guide or bridge to UNDERSTAND exactly what happens.
Working with ENERGY SUPRASÓNICA for deep-being of people is what is leading me unlimited prosperity surprising ways, surprising abundance, being spontaneous and peace.
Psychotherapies focus on MIND, and sorry for the part I played as a physical therapist and personal trainer, and now it DOES NOT WORK. The mind is SLOW, slow, and incomprehensible to various adverse situations that many people are living in right now.
The WORK AND ENERGY FOCUS creational is freeing people:
Acute mental disorders (included abandonment of medication).
Strong and without any source depressions.
Lack of mental clarity.
Meaninglessness of life.
Sadness, apathy, extreme tiredness.
Neurological, muscular, digestive diseases …
Confusion of sexual identity (very common at this time).
All kinds of addictions.
Aggression and uncontrollable anger.
Lovesick.
Evil Eyes.
Rituals of “black” magic.
Disabling energy chips.
Disabling psychotronic weapons or HAARP.
Diseases arising from CHEMTRAILS, etc.
This can and MUST be completed with suprasónico energy work consisting of:
Deep Guide with light beings like ascended masters, angels, archangels and loving aliens who devote their energy to the ceaseless aid the evolution of Earth.
Guided visualizations and meditations decreed to release all karma, or spiritual bond contracts of all kinds.
Direct guidance of all souls auric circle attached to the person LIGHT.
Liberation astral ancestral groups attached to us by contract or family line.
Release of parasitic entities in our aura or residential location …
TESTIMONIALS
Mary, 65 years old: “My son was with a depressed horse, got up at 4 o’clock every day, he kept to himself, heard voices and had constant chills, he spent his disastrous things every time he went to the street … and now my son gets up early, eats with his parents, has been on the streets, wants to return to cycling (hobby I had) and says verbatim: I want to help many people … I’m amazed. ”
Alma, 49 years old: “For the first time in 8 years, I have listened to my son and see my son through his eyes. He has regained his sense of humor and exercise more than ever in his life. It is ready to go … taking off medication and not wanting to remove traces of life. “
* If you want to make a BIG CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE, count me in for work SUPRASÓNICO ENERGY AND ME FOR MORE INFORMATION:

You will not regret!!!
May God guide you in your call and fill your days with light and UNDERSTANDING.
Отговори с цитат
Отговори

Контрол над темата
Начин на разглеждане

Правила за публикуване
Вие не можете да публикувате теми
Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си

BB кода е Включен
Усмивките са Включен
[IMG] кода е Включен