IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Стар 18th January 2011, 00:10
Mad Dog Mad Dog не е на линия
ПотребителВетеран

Град: Sofia
По подразбиране

Evan 'Scribe' Wright: AAA batteries, dip, Skoal, Copenhagen, baby wipes, flavored pringles in a can and adult diapers. As requested. Why do you need me to get all of this stuff?
Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: In the infinite wisdom to whoever runs the military post exchange store, they won't sell this stuff in quantity to military personnel. But, for civilians like yourself, the sky is the limit.
Evan 'Scribe' Wright: And why is that?
Cpl. Josh Ray Person: To Keep us angry. If Marines could get what they needed when they needed it we would be happy and wouldn't ready to kill people all of the time. The Marine Corps is like America's Pitbull. They beat us, mistreat us and every once in awhile, they let us out to attack someone.
Generation Kill
Стар 18th January 2011, 00:44
lullaby lullaby не е на линия
Маниак

Град: София
По подразбиране

Ed Wood (1994)

Edward D. Wood, Jr.: I met Bela Lugosi.
Dolores Fuller: Why, I thought he was dead.
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, he's very much alive. Well, sort of.
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: This story's gonna grab people. It's about this guy, he's crazy about this girl, but he likes to wear dresses. Should he tell her? Should he not tell her? He's torn, Georgie. This is drama.
Criswell: Eddie, we're in show biz. It's all about razzle-dazzle. Appearances. If you look good, and you talk well, people will swallow anything.
Orson Welles: Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?

The Terminal (2004)

Amelia: I've been waiting my whole life, I just don't know what the hell for.
Officer Dolores Torres: Let me ask you something, Mr. Navorski. Why do you wait here two hours every day when I've told you there's nothing I can do for you - that your new visa will not arrive until your country is recognized by the United States?
Viktor Navorski: You... you have two stamp. One red, one green.
Officer Dolores Torres: So?
Viktor Navorski: So, I have chance go New York, 50-50.
Officer Dolores Torres: [laughs] Yes, that's a beautiful way to look at it. But America doesn't work that way.

Down With Love (2003)

Narrator: The place: New York City. The time: Now, 1962. And there's no time or place like it. If you've got a dream, this is the place to make that dream come true. That's why the soaring population of hopeful dreamers has just reached eight million people. Oh! Make that eight million and one.
Theodore Banner: You're my creative team, create a reason to get rid of her or I'll create a new creative team.
Catcher Block: I'm taking her to my place which she still thinks is your place by saying the guy she thinks I am who acts like you has a meeting there with you and the guy who she still doesn't know I really am.

Gone With The Wind (1939)

Rhett Butler: With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.
Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.
Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
Rhett Butler: What a woman.
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentleman.
Rhett Butler: And you, Miss, are no lady.
Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
Scarlett: Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day.
Field Hand: Quittin time! Quittin time!
Big Sam - Field Foreman: Who says its quittin time?
Field Hand: I says its quittin time!
Big Sam - Field Foreman: I's the foreman. I's the one who says when its quittin time at Tara. Quittin time!
Стар 19th January 2011, 09:56
Seltakis Seltakis не е на линия
Запознат

По подразбиране

"Уилиииииииииииииииииииии ииииииии"

това е цитат от филма "Волният Уили"
Отговори с цитат
Стар 19th January 2011, 12:52
barrуwhite barrуwhite не е на линия
Мегаломаниак

По подразбиране

On a white sand beach in Rio de Janiero, we made love for ten straight hours. When we were done, she applauded, and told me that I was far far better than the best lover she could possibly imagine, and that I had restored her faith in god.
Стар 20th January 2011, 22:12
bebe6ok bebe6ok не е на линия
Новобранец

По подразбиране

от някво сериалче по фокслайф :
А защо не ми дадеш една пушка и не стоиш мирно ?
Отговори с цитат
Стар 21st January 2011, 08:25
Babri Babri не е на линия
Мегаломаниак

По подразбиране

Цитирай:
Първоначално написано от bebe6ok
от някво сериалче по фокслайф :
А защо не ми дадеш една пушка и не стоиш мирно ?
"Война в къщи" май се казваше :P
Отговори с цитат
Стар 21st January 2011, 15:33
Radio Erevan Radio Erevan не е на линия
Редовен

По подразбиране

"У нас животните пият като хора, а хората като животни"

Сибирският бръснар
Стар 21st January 2011, 18:53
barrуwhite barrуwhite не е на линия
Мегаломаниак

По подразбиране

Вин: тва е като случка с един познат от Ел Пасо. Един ден той просто си съблече дрехите и се метна срещу кактусите. И аз го попитах същия въпрос, ЗАЩО?
Калвера: и?
Вин: каза - "в онзи момент идеята ми се стори добра."
Стар 21st January 2011, 23:10
Nike_13 Nike_13 не е на линия
Ветеран

Град: София
По подразбиране

"Няма грешни отговори, има грешно зададени въпроси."

Един даксал, може и да го е прочел някъде.
Отговори с цитат
Отговори

Правила за публикуване
Вие не можете да публикувате теми
Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си

BB кода е Включен
Усмивките са Включен
[IMG] кода е Включен
HTML кода е Изключен